Saturday, August 13, 2011

Purenrg


If you have never heard of Purenrg, be introduced to them now.  This group has been likened to a Christian version of Hannah Montana.  I felt the Holy Spirit lead me to purchase some of this music for my daughter for her 9th birthday and she is absolutely LOVING the songs!  Most of them are upbeat, which is currently her preference, and all of the songs are uplifting and wholesome.  Absolutely GREAT music for tweens- both girls and boys.  My daughter has been listening to the songs on her new mp3 player, and singing away!  Look to the sidebar to see a couple videos of some of her favorite songs.

Listen to some of these lyrics:

From the song "Pray":

On my knees flying
Through the blue sky
Miles away
I see clearly
Every single time
I close my eyes and
Pray

"Girls Can Change the World"

I think it's time that we turn some things around
We gotta stop trying to tear each other down
If we shine, if we share the love we found
Girls can change the world

"Here We Go Again"

It happens everywhere I go
I find something that lets me know
Lord you're always up to something new
I'm still surprised by you
I'm ready to be amazed

 Here we go, here we go
It's a brand new day
And I sing cause I know
That you'll lead my way
Life is good in a world
Where your wonder never ends
So here we go again




I think your tween daughter will love Purenrg as much as mine does!

BTW, this is the mp3 player we purchased for her birthday, great price and just right for a young girl:

No comments:

Post a Comment